MAC 10 LEAC HEPA Filters
The Envirco® LEAC Fan Filter Unit is the first AC (FFU) with low watts, low profile and high airflow. The MAC 10 ® LEAC is currently only available only in a 2 ft. x 4 ft. and 2ft. x3 ft. and provides one of the lowest sound levels of any FFU in the industry.
The LEAC is the most cost efficient FFU on the market today, the 2x4 is rated at a max 900 CFM (125 FPM) and 235 Watts at 0.0 inches of external static pressure and only 185 Watts at 650 CFM (90 FPM). The MAC 10 LEAC has been tested and can overcome up to 0.50” inches of external static pressure and still deliver 90 FPM of air velocity. Translating into longer filter life.
The MAC 10 LEAC is able to produce up to 25% more air flow at 75% of the watts of traditional Fan Filter Units (lowering operating costs (Electricity and A/C). The MAC 10 ® LEAC also maintains a low profile, measuring less than 12.60” (320 mm). Currently the MAC 10 ® LEAC is only available with a manual 3 speed. Click here for info on the new MAC 10 LEAC2 that comes standard with a SSSC or with an optional digital control system.
- Low watts, low profile, and low operating costs.
- Three speed switch features low, medium, and high settings; standard on all 2x4 ft.
- Backward-inclined centrifugal-type fan (not available with SSSC). Click here for the LEAC2 which comes stsndsrd with a SSSC or an optional digital control card.
- 0.500 in. w.g. (250 Pa) of external static capability at 90 ft/min (0.45 m/s) with HEPA filter
- High efficiency particulate air (HEPA) UL 900 Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron.
- Snap-in 20x20 pre-filter allows for easy replacement and maintenance.
- Walkable plenum (excluding pre-filter), rated to 250 lbs.
- Mill finished aluminum exterior.
- Tested to IEST recommended RPC standards.
- UL listed (120V, 208 to 240V, 277V)
- Ultra-low Penetration Air(ULPA) Filter: 99.9995% efficient @ 0.12 micron (U15).
- PTFE boron-free ULPA filter.
- Airflow Indicator Light: Allows external monitoring of motor operation. Red indicator is on during normal operation.
- Duct Collar 10” (254 mm), 12” (305 mm) and 14” (355.6): Allows direct connection to the air conditioning supply.
- Fluorescent Light: Provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption.
- Ion Bar: Neutralizes static charges below the filter. (Universal voltage power supply required)
- Finish: Powder coat painted or stainless steel.
- Sheetrock Adaptor: Powder coat painted or stainless steel. Spec. Dwg PDF
- Custom sizes and configurations available; perfect for mini-environment applications.
- Metric sizes available.
- MERV 8 G4 pre-filter available.
RSR (Room Side Replaceable Filter)
Allows the Hepa filter to be removed from within the Cleanroom, reducing the risk of exposing your room to contamination. The innovative Gel Seal HEPA Filter eliminates any chance for bypass or leakage around the seal. It allows for quick and easy replacement of the HEPA filter with simple hand tools allowing the filter to drop straight down. Filter replacement can be as quick as 5-8 minutes.
RSRE (Room Side Replaceable Everything)
Along with Gel Seal HEPA Filter, the RSRE also allows for quick and easy replacement of the Motor/Blower assemble. After removing the HEPA Filter, the Motor/Blower unit can be removed with simple hand tools and disconnecting the snap together electrical connections.