Design and Services
Modular Cleanrooms Services
- Construction and Installation
- Equipment Specifications
- Particle Monitoring/Certification
- Airflow Design and Recommendations
- Filter Coverage and Placement
- Heat/Electrical Loads
- Ongoing Support
Rocky Mountain Air, Inc. (RMA) was formed in 1976. The charter of this company was to represent the finest air filtration products available. These products cover everything from a throwaway HVAC filter, odor and gas collection systems for the protection of personnel, electronic hardware, and cleanroom equipment for the high tech market.
Along with the full line of products, Rocky Mountain Air prides itself on its product application knowledge. Its current personnel has more than 35 years of accumulated filter application experience. This experience has come from representing such diverse companies as Cambridge Filter Corp, Flanders Filters, and Modulair, some of the largest cleanroom companies in the business.
RMA offers with the most in-depth knowledge and application of filters for the cleanroom industries in the Rocky Mountain region. We have supplied, installed, designed, and/or certified over 1,000,000 sq. ft. of cleanrooms ranging from Class 1 to Class 100,000.
Modular Cleanrooms, a division of RMA, was born out of the continuing success and growth RMA was seeing in the microelectronic and medical industries. We offer our customers advantages and ideas not found with some other cleanroom companies.
1. While the foundation of our background comes from being a supplier, it has allowed us to aid and help design many more environments and applications than a normal turnkey contractor.
2. Along with design and layout, we have a long record as a certifying company, allowing us to test and review the approaches of many other companies, both good and bad.
3. The primary reason we currently supply turnkey cleanrooms is based on our success as a builder and installer of modular soft-walled cleanrooms. This side of the business has been growing at a rate of almost 80 to 100% annually over the last 5+ years. While the soft-walled rooms have limitations of size, they do offer the same performance found in our larger turnkey projects. We have met 2-and 3-week deadlines for rooms ranging from Class 10 to Class 10,000 (see testimonial). As our reputation and customer list grew, we aligned ourselves with several modular building manufacturers and instead of attempting to reinvent the wheel, we drew on their expertise. This allow us to offer our customers a wide variety of products and approaches to construction. So unlike companies that build or offer only one type of system, we provide the end user the best product to fit their needs.
Most of our rooms range from 500 to 2500 sq. ft., we have built projects up to 24,000 sq. ft. and have worked as a subcontractor on projects as large as 3 football fields.
Along with our full line of filters, RMA also offers the following services: filter service and installation, redesign of existing and new filter applications, and airborne particle sampling and counting with our calibrated laser-based particle counters.
Rocky Mountain Air is the oldest locally-based Certification Company in Colorado.