Micro-Clean Softwall Cleanroom
The Micro-Clean is constructed with a minimum 16 gauge, 2" x 2" tubular steel panel walls, flexible softwall or rigid hardwall plastic sheets (other materials also available) which can be easily erected and/or disassembled. An auto-closing door is standard, and has an optional 3-gang wall switch. There are a number of ceiling choices offered on the Micro-Clean:
- Combination structural steel and cleanroom tee grid, which requires no additional support.
- Standard 1 1/2" cleanroom tee grid.
Existing ceiling grid, if in good condition, is also commonly used. All steel components are coated with white powder coat paint for durability (other colors available upon request as a special order). A major advantage to the Micro-Clean softwall cleanroom is its ability to be enlarged or reduced without having to tear the entire room down. Wall panels and ceiling grids can easily be added or removed as future needs dictate. Rooms may come as a totally freestanding structure or can be used in combination with existing wall(s). Compare the ease of erecting these rooms to the disruption and contamination generated during installation of sheet rock walls as well as downtime and potential revenue loss.
Standard Construction Includes
- 2" x 2" min. 16 gauge tubular steel, all seams and joints fully welded and ground smooth. Finish white powdered coat paint.
- Standard wall: 20 mil. clear vinyl attached to frame with 3M Dual Lock fasteners
- Scrub wall: 3/4" Formica covered particle board
- Optional wall materials: 40 mil., ESD vinyl, clear or colored Plexiglas or Lexan
- Gravity louvers
- Wall switches and electrical outlets
- Scrub set-up kit (sink, automatic soap dispenser and hand dryer)
Seal Cleanroom Light Fixtures
- Std. Light fixture 2' x 4', and 2’ x 2’ (4 –Tube T8 / Electronic Ballast)
- White painted Steel (other materials are available)
- Gasketed Lens Cover
- Also available in Flow-Thru (same specs as Std. Fixture) and Tear Drop
- Electronic Ballast operates on 115, 220/240 and 277V)
Cleanroom HEPA Filters
- HEPA filters min. 99.99% eff. Down to 0.30 Micros (ULPA 99.9995% on 0.125 microns)
- 2' x 4', 2' x 3.5’, 2’ x 3' and 2' x 2'
- Styles Fan Powered and Ducted
- Available with Auto Balancing Motors (IQ) and Low Energy Hi-Output Motor/Blowers (LEAC or LEDC)
- 115V 3.5 FLA standard. (220/240V & 277V also available)
- Optional Digital Control System available on most models
Other Optional Equipment and Services
- Complete on-site installation
- On-site cleanroom certification
- Horizontal and vertical clean benches
- Pass thrus with mechanical and electrical interlocks
- European and Asian power requirements
- A welded ceiling grid spanning up to 12'
In addition to the Micro-Clean, Modular Cleanrooms also offers the Bio-Clean, Softwall and Hardwall style cleanrooms. Modular Cleanrooms also has a complete line of cleanroom-rated tables, chairs, benches, workstations, clothing, and accessories to outfit your cleanroom needs.