Softwall Cleanroom (The Econo-Tent)
The Econo-Tent softwall cleanroom is constructed with a minimum 16 gauge, 2" x 4" tubular steel frame, flexible vinyl curtain panels (other materials also available) which can be easily erected and/or disassembled. Entry is normal through a vinyl strip door. There are several ceiling choices offered on the Econo-Tent:
- Combination structural steel and cleanroom tee grid, which can span rooms up to 18' wide.
- A welded ceiling grid.
- Standard cleanroom tee grid.
All steel components are coated with a white powder coat paint for durability. (Other colors available upon request as a special order.) Air exits the room beneath the vinyl panel at floor level (typical clearance is between 4" - 12" depending on classification). Max. span between support logs is 18' - 20' without additional reinforcement (heights of 12'+ are not uncommon).
Standard Construction Includes
- 2" x 4" min. 11 gauge tubular steel, seams and joints fully welded and ground smooth. Finish white powdered coat paint.
- 3" x 3" and 3" x 4" (3/16") extra heavy duty series, CA Zone 4 approved.
- Standard wall: 40 mil. clear flexible vinyl attached to frame with 3M Dual-Lock fasteners.
- Optional wall materials: anti-bacterial vinyl, static dissipative (ESD) vinyl, colored and filtered vinyl, low out-gassing vinyl.
Seal Cleanroom Light Fixtures
- Std. Light fixture 2' x 4', and 2’ x 2’ (4 –Tube T8 / Electronic Ballast)
- White painted Steel (other materials are available)
- Gasketed Lens Cover
- Also available in Flow-Thru (same specs as Std. Fixture) and Tear Drop
- Electronic Ballast operates on 115, 220/240 and 277V)
Cleanroom HEPA Filters
- HEPA filters min. 99.99% eff. Down to 0.30 Micros (ULPA 99.9995% on 0.125 microns)
- 2' x 4', 2' x 3.5’, 2’ x 3' and 2' x 2'
- Styles Fan Powered and Ducted
- Available with Auto Balancing Motors (IQ) and Low Energy Hi-Output Motor/Blowers (LEAC or LEDC)
- 115V 3.5 FLA standard. (220/240V & 277V also available)
- Optional Digital Control System available on most models
Other Optional Equipment and Services
- On-site installation
- Complete certification
- Seismic upgrades
In addition to the Econo-Tent Softwall, Modular Cleanrooms also offers the Bio-Clean, the Micro-Clean and Modular Hardwall cleanrooms for more critical applications. Modular Cleanrooms also supplies a complete line of cleanroom-rated tables, chairs, benches, workstations, clothing, and accessories to outfit your cleanroom needs.